Experienced Chiropractors in Anchorage
Currently Accepting Referrals
We provide care for Alaskans injured in motor vehicle crashes, people with concussion and mild traumatic brain injuries, as well as workplace injuries.
We work with attorneys to secure the highest possible quality of care for clients.
MOTOR VEHICLE CRASHES
When it comes to your client’s post injury care, the choice of treatment provider matters. Why should you recommend us to your clients?
- More than 20 years of experience dealing with injuries sustained from motor vehicle crashes.
- Extensive training in brain traumatology and whiplash injuries, also referred to as cervical acceleration deacceleration (CAD) injuries, from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego.
- Extensive training in concussion care and a partnership with Complete Concussion Management Inc. (CCMI) to offer the best evidence-based concussion treatment and management services in Anchorage.
- Fully operational, FDA-approved EMG/ERP diagnostic system through Cognision Systems by Neuronetrix to measure brainwaves and provide objective evidence of TBI in victims of motor vehicle crashes and falls.
- Well known in the greater Anchorage healthcare community and able to secure referrals for advanced imaging, physiatrist consultations, and orthopedic consultations when required.
We are also happy to see patients for special tests or medical massage when under the care of another physician or healthcare provider.
CONCUSSION AND MILD TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURIES
Don’t let your client’s concussion symptoms persist. Speedy identification and treatment of concussion leads to improved outcomes in patients with acute or persistent concussion symptoms. This includes headache, vomiting, confusion, dizziness, fatigue, anxiety, sensitivity to noise, neck pain, and sadness.
Our fully operational, FDA-approved EMG/ERP diagnostic system through Cognision Systems by Neuronetrix can detect underlying deficiencies in brainwave patterns to provide objective evidence of traumatic brain injury (TBI) in victims of motor vehicle crashes and falls. It’s non-invasive and takes about 90 minutes.
A neurologist then interprets the findings of the test and creates a report of these findings. These findings are invaluable to both patients looking for answers and their legal representatives, especially when CT and MRI findings are negative. If your client could benefit from this test, refer them for immediate testing.
We are also partnered with Complete Concussion Management Inc. (CCMI) to offer the best evidence-based concussion treatment and management services at the only CCMI certified clinic in Anchorage. We can now offer comprehensive and local TBI and concussion services to improve outcomes in the Alaskan community.
If your client requires treatment for their traumatic brain injury, or they require an EEG/ERP test for objective evidence of mTBI, we are happy to help.
Since 2001, Excellence in Health founder Dr. William Ross has been a second independent medical examination (SIME) doctor for the State of Alaska Worker’s Compensation Board. That means he understands Worker’s Compensation from both the employer’s and the employee’s perspective and knows how to help.
The goal of our worker’s compensation chiropractic care is to safely return injured workers to productive employment as soon as possible, avoiding unnecessary days missed from work. This includes the following principles:
- Using natural supplements instead of prescription pain killers. This allows the employee to operate safely without side effects such as fatigue and loss of concentration. We also use powerful anti-inflammatory supplements that reduce the muscle, tendon, and joint swelling as quickly as possible.
- Using portable transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) units to reduce pain over the injury site.
- Preparing the injured worker to continue working in a safer manner, avoiding further injuries. We strengthen and condition the damaged muscles and joints that have been involved in the workplace injury. This involves extensive training in our specialized rehabilitation gym.
- Focusing on supportive orthopedic devices that safely allow injured workers to return to the workplace quickly.
We are happy to consult as to the best way forward for your client, to ensure they can return to work as soon as possible. Don’t hesitate to call our office.